Eddie Love is the President & Owner of LOVES HOUSE and provides recordings for radio & TV Commercials, radio imaging, documentaries, audiobooks, business presentations, films, videogames, Jingles, songs, phone and voice systems including on-hold messages.
EDDIE LOVE VOICE OVERS:
Expanded Voice Description: Smooth Intensity for narrations, Dramatic Energy, Friendly, Conversational, Humorous, Authoritative, Cartoon voices, Southern dialect’s and accents in young to older ages for commercials. This versatility makes him a top candidate for voiceovers.
HISTORY He began his broadcast career while attending Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti Michigan. He has worked in Hawaii, Los Angeles and San Diego prior to coming to New York in 2002 to work at 107.5 FM WBLS. He created and hosted his signature night time show titled “Loves House” and enjoyed ratings success for 2 years. The show was aired Monday-Friday 6pm-10pm after the Wendy Williams Experience.
WHO IS EDDIE LOVE? Eddie Love is a charismatic and caring individual blessed with a dynamic vocal tone that brings clarity, emphasis, brand awareness to the target demographics. His clients range from auto, fashion, food, insurance, beverage, medical, music industries including but not limited to: JC Penney, Macys, BET, UPN Channel 9, NBC Channel 4, Staples, Gieco, Heineken, Budweiser, Smirnoff, Mcdonalds, Ford Focus, BMW, Bank of America, Motown Records, Universal Music Group.
WE HAVE DONE VOICE OVERS FOR THESE CLIENTS:
LIQUOR BEVERAGE TV & RADIO Budwieser Beer Grace Tropical Juice BET Budwieser Concert Series MUSIC – RECORD CO Fox tv channel 5 Heinekin Motown Records UPN channel 9 Smirinoff Universal Music Group NBC channel 4 BANKING PUBLIC SERVICES 107.5 FM (WBLS) Bank of America Department of Housing and Preservation AUTOMOTIVE Carver National BaNK New Jersey Power and Water BMW FASHION Metropoltian Transit Authority Ford Focus Macys MEDICAL Nemets Motors JC Penney Rehab Doctor INSURANCE AJ Wright MISCELLANEOUS Gieco Amy Ruths New York Lottery FURNITURE Village shoes Blue World Travel Ikea FOOD VENUES STORES Bronx BBQ Starland Ballroom Staples Wendys Northfork theatre GRAPHICS Kentucky Fried Chicken NJPAC – New Jersey Debographic McDonalds Performing Arts center Patrice Concepts Bergen Performing Arts Center BB Kings Nightclub
Q&A with EDDIE LOVE
Name: Eddie Love
1. What was your most memorable moment in your career?
Introducing the Commodores at Blasedale Arena in Honolulu Hawaii….
2. Who was the worst person you ever interviewed and why?
3. If you could recommend one book for someone to read what would it be
Acts of Faith..Daily Meditations and Inspirations.
4. What was your first job you ever had?
Caddie at a golf course
5. What is your all time favorite song?
Just my imagination – The Temptations
6. If you had to change your career, what else would you want to do?
Become a tv host
7. What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at work?
Watch or go to the movies
8. If you could eat one thing all the time what would it be?
BBQ Ribs, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans and Potato Salad
9. Who is one person that reminds you of what you do not WANT to be in life?
A person who is dishonest and untrustworthy
10. What is one thing you want people to know about you?
That I believe in God
11. Who helped shape you into the person you are today?
My late mother
12. Birthday? Sign?
Oct. 6 /Libra
13. If you could do one thing over in life what would it be?
14. What makes you the most happy?
Being spiritually fit and filled